Peer Review Policy
‘Asian Journal of Advanced Basic Sciences (Asian J. Adv. Basic Sci.)’ published by ERESEARCHCO follows double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Peer reviewers are asked to provide thoughtful and actual feedback to authors to ensure that the conclusions of the articles are valid and supported by the data. Reviewers should focus on the scientific content of the article.
Check List for Initial Editorial Review:
- Is the article with the aims and scope of the journal?
- Does the article meet a high standard of scientific quality and credibility?
- Are the authors credible?
- Does the article contain appropriate referencing?
- Does the article free from plagiarism?
- Is the article in prescribed format?
Check List for Peer Reviewers:
- To check whether article meet a high standard of scientific quality and credibility.
- To check whether the article meet the aims and scope of the journal.
- Does the article meet ethical requirements?
- Does the article readable and presentable?
- To check Validation of Data
- To check any disqualified content which are not acceptable for publication
- To check any Conflict of Interest which are not acceptable for publication
Peer Reviewer’s Decision: Rejection/Revision